- compact head with high quality bristles for optimal plaque removal
- the number of bristles on the toothbrush is 8 190
- thin, reasonably flexible brush neck for pressure control
- hexagonal handle section for optimal grip
- selective surface matting for a secure grip and smooth feel in the mouth
- environmentally friendly material
- patented system of individual color coding with interchangeable inserts made of recycled plastic
Herbadent toothbrushes are embedded with straight cut nylon bristles. Combined with the small toothbrush head, the bristles can adapt perfectly to the surface of the tooth and the relief of the gum, cleaning even hard-to-reach areas without irritating the often sensitive gums prone to bleeding or periodontal disease.
We recommend using HERBADENT ORIGINAL toothbrushes in a combination with Herbadent toothpaste, applying a pea-sized amount of paste to the toothbrush. Place the toothbrush against the gums at a 45-degree angle and use a circular and vibrating motion to scrape away particles and plaque from the root to the crown of the tooth and from the chewing surfaces of the molars.
Remember that the Herbadent toothbrush does not replace the function of interdental brushes or flossers.
Ideally, you should change your toothbrush every 3 months and always after you have been ill to prevent bacteria from being transmitted back. And the fact that a toothbrush is a personal thing and not to be borrowed is clear to everyone:)