PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Company: Herbai a.s.
Adress: Údolní 212/1 14700 Praha
E-mail adress: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile phone: +420737468453
- Personal data protection of a purchaser, who is natural person, is provided by Act No. 101/2000, on personal data protection, as amended.
- Purchaser gives consent with the processing of the following personal data: first and last names, permanent address, identification number, tax identification number, invoicing address, electronic mail address, telephone number or a date of birth (hereinafter commonly referred to as “personal data”).
- Purchaser gives consent with the processing of personal data by the seller for the purposes of exercise of rights and obligations under a purchase contract and for the purposes of maintaining a user account. Unless the Purchaser selects another method, he/she gives consent with the processing of personal data by the seller also for the purposes of sending information and business announcements to the purchaser. The consent with the processing of personal data in the full extent of this clause is not a condition that would itself prevent from the execution of a purchase contract.
- The purchaser acknowledges that (during the registration, in his/her user account, in an order made from the shop´s web interface) he/she is obliged to state his/her personal data correctly and truly and he/she is obliged to inform the seller of any change in his/her personal data without undue delay.
- The seller may assign a third person as a processor with the processing of personal data. Apart from persons transporting the goods, personal data must not be transferred to any third persons by the seller without the purchaser´s prior consent.
- Personal data is processed for an indefinite period of time. Personal data is processed electronically in a computerized way, or in a printed non-computerized way.
- Purchaser confirms that the provided personal data is exact and that he/she has been informed of the provision of personal data being voluntary.
- In the case that the purchaser assumes that the seller or the processor (clause 9.5) performs the processing of his/her personal data which is in contradiction with the protection of the purchaser´s private and personal life or in contradiction with the law, especially if the personal data is not accurate with regard to the purpose of its processing, he/she may do the following:
- Ask the seller or the processor for explanation,
- Require that the seller or the processor eliminates the situation.
- Should the purchaser ask for information about the processing of his/her personal data, the seller is obliged to do so. The seller has the right to require adequate reimbursement for the provision of information under the previous sentence no exceeding the expenses necessary for the provision of the information.
SENDING OF BUSINESS ANNOUNCEMENTS AND SAVING OF COOKIES
- Purchaser gives consent with the sending of information relating with the seller´s goods, services or enterprise to the purchaser´s electronic address, and gives further consent with the sending of business announcements by the seller to the purchaser´s electronic address.
- Purchaser gives consent with the saving of the so-called cookies to his/her computer. In the case that the purchase on the website may be performed and seller´s covenants under the purchase contract fulfilled, the purchaser may revoke his/her consent under the previous sentence.